Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday? Wow!

Yesterday was tutorial day here at Shelly's Images! I hope you enjoyed it! Tommorrow is the day we start up our new challenge, so I'm going to show you what it is now! Well...that is, I'm going to show you a picture that contains something that will be required for the challenge. You are going to LOVE this challenge! I mean...REALLY love it!

Oh yeah...and I also said I'd share what I did with the roses from yesterday's tutorial! I made a card for my beautiful cousin Michelle's wedding! I used Shelly's Images gorgeous Wedding Bells image and ALOT of embellies too! See you tommorrow when I post the challenge -probably sooner! ;-)!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Scrappy! The card is beyond words. I absolutely love it! Who wouldn't love to get such a special card as this. I think this would be beautiful mounted in a shadow box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Scrappy what a beautiful, warm and gentle card you made. I love love your embellies and the coloring is so beautiful and soft.
    An amazing card that is a great gift to receive!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card and I love the roses your incorporated!! Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge is!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is simply stunning... beautiful

    ReplyDelete