Monday, May 24, 2010

IT'S MARVELOUS MONDAY NEW RELEASE!!

Happy Monday Everyone!! I am Audrey and I am your DT leader this week. I hope you enjoy the week, I have had so much fun creating projects for you all as has the rest of the DT. So, why is Monday so Happy and MARVELOUS?!? Well, it means it's NEW RELEASE day here at SHELLY'S IMAGES - woo hoo!! This week's image is AWESOME as usual. If you want to purchase it, visit SHELLY'S IMAGES STORE and you can get it at the sale price today only!!

Our image this week is called May Flowers and it is so versatile and fun. I had a blast creating with it! My first project for the week is a Stair Step card. First you see the card closed and then opened. I think the image works perfectly with this card. Be sure to let us know what you think of our projects. Feel free to comment on this blog, we LOVE comments:) If you want to visit our individual blogs for more detailed descriptions of the techniques and products used, you can find those links in the sidebar. Thanks so much for visiting here today:)

Audrey's Card:







Here's Bev's AMAZING card this week:




I love the way Bev colored her image and the textures she used are FABULOUS!



Here's Marion's STUNNING additions to our new release day:



Marion's image also looks INCREDIBLE and LOVE those patterned papers!


WOW Marion, another AMAZING card, LOVE the coloring and those flower embellishments are perfect!!

Tomorrow will be Technique Tuesday, so make sure you come and see the 2 techniques I have to show you!! And remember to have a MARVELOUS MONDAY!:)

6 comments:

  1. I love this Image and I had so much fun in coloring them.
    Great post today Audrey. Can't wait to see what Technique Tuesday will bring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards. I love this new image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These projects are fabulous. Good work everyone! I love seeing the different styles of coloring that really show how diverse the image can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards ladies! Way to go! LOVE this image. It's colored and sitting on my desk waiting to be put on a card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous new image.. colouring and mounting into cards had great results and unique ideas.

    ReplyDelete