Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!

We're so excited about all our new Fab Followers and new folks that are coming to play with us here at Shelly's Images!
This week, we'd like to highlight another of our Fab Followers -
I've seen Lawren's work before on a few other blogs I follow - but if you've never seen Lawren's work, make sure you stop over and show her a little lovin!  She makes some super cute and brightly colored cards that are just great!
Congrats Lawren - we're so glad you've joined us!
Hugs - Min

4 comments:

  1. Oh.. Lawren you have a lovely blog and your cards are wonderful.
    Congrats on becoming the Fab Follower of Shelly's Images this week.
    Good luck on the TTT.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lawren! I am heading to your blog now to leave a little note. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I am so honored - I'm all smiles. Can't you see it from here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful smile! I can sure see it from here. And it is kind of contagious. :)

    ReplyDelete