Monday, May 17, 2010

Shelly's Images Marvelous Monday

Monday, May 17, 2010
Marvelous Monday!

Good Morning, my name is Bev and I am so happy to be the DT leader for Shelly's Images Blog this week.
Today is Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images! That means that there will be an AWESOME new digi released in the SI Shop today! (psst...there's a discount on it too!) You GOTTA go grab it for yourself! Check out what I've done with it myself!
I chose to try a layout which according to Shelly hasn't been done very often. Images can be used to theme a layout, make a tag, or in the titling. We just have to step out of our box and try new things. Hope you like it and that it inspires you.



This image Yardwork is great to use on those Father Day Cards.. still some time to work on this in the next couple of weeks.
More of the Design Team has made fabulous cards using the new image.


Marion used soft blue green tones with many layers.... the accent buttons and the welded titling with colour change are fabulous. Her colouring of the image is great ... the jumping red of the lawnmower and the soft subtle blue of the clouds. Lots of inspiration in this card.



Scrappy's card is layered, accented with grommets and has a lower border to frame yet another great card.

Be sure to check "Yardwork" and the other digital images at Shelly's Store. Also there are some cute freebies to play with and the KIDZ Korner is growing with new images all the time.

Hope you have a Marvelous Monday... be sure to check out Technique Tuesday with me tomorrow. I have an easy technique for all to use on cards or layouts. I will also surprise you with more ideas on how to use this fabulous image. Be sure to stop by ... looking forward to your visiting again with us.

8 comments:

  1. Great job Bev. The page with Yardwork turned out so nice. It is so fun to see the images on layout pages as well as cards!

    Marion....I love your card too! The blues and greens are perfect.

    And Scrappy...the bolt embellishments are my favorite on this card. I need some of those. As always, I also love your sentiment.

    Thanks so much for all of your hard work. It really pays off in these beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, these projects are WONDERFUL! GREAT job everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bev, I love love the image on the layout. You got me inspired to give that a try as well. Thanks for that.
    I can't wait to see what the tutorial tomorrow will be.
    Scrappy I love your card and sentiment. They always are so cute and fun.
    See you tomorrow.
    Big hug
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, terrific work ladies! Bev - I LOVE how you used the image on your Layout - I think we often forget that we can use images on layouts just as easy as on cards! Great Layout and GREAT Reminder!!
    Can't wait to see your Tutorial Tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a great post Bev! Everyone cards and LO's look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to give it a try, putting an image on my LO - that is. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lawren,

    That would be great!! Please show us the results!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lawren I would love to see what you can do on a layout... cards are easy.. just alittle more thought into layouts.. but it is fun... working on a layout now for TTT.

    ReplyDelete