Monday, May 31, 2010

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images

Today it is another Marvelous Monday!

Goodmorning to you all... It's monday again... My son is finished with his finals and now he has to wait a long time to hearing the results... so till then he will be home, gaming, working his weekend job during his holiday and be a bit nervous...
My Daughter is going to Graduate in September.. So lucky for me I don't have to split myself in two pieces to be at both their school at the same time.

But back to crafting.... today is Monday... and over here at
And since I will be the DT leader for all week I have the honor to show you this wonderful newbie.
Hook, Line, and Sinker

This is a beautiful image drawn by guest artist (and Shelly's daughter) Meghann. It is perfect for Father's Day or any masculine card. This image is perfect to be used with our "Dock" image (coming friday as an extra release) and our "Fishing Freebies" (to be released Friday as well).
And don't forget to go there today, cause it will be just on a discount today. So for the fabulous price of $ 2.00 you catch this fish and bring it home

This is what I made with it...


And Bev made a wonderful layout using this fish as well.

Scrappy's stylish card with that wonderfull bubbles on the background DP

And last but not least... this lovely card by Audrey

The great thing of this image is that it can be used for so many occasions. Of course for Fathers Day, on a layout like Bev did, or how about a card for your loved one with this sentiment on it.
And there are so many more possibilities that I will be showing you this week.
So stay tuned to the blog HERE to see more.

Hope you like it and leave us a lovely comment
xxx
Marion

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Team! I love the sequins on your card Marion!!! I think you have inspired me that I can use bling on male cards. Bev...I love the layout as always. Thanks for always being our layout person. It is so fun to see the images on scrapbook pages.
    Scrappy....I love the sentiment as always. And your coloring and color choices in your paper are so nice.
    Audrey...your card shows the whimsical side of this image. And I love it. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on Marvelous Monday. Hope everyone joins us this week for a fab fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous projects girls! Talk about inspiration!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete