Thursday, May 27, 2010

TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY CHALLENGE!

Welcome to TTTHURSDAY! I hope you have enjoyed the week so far, it has been great fun being DT leader:) I'm SOO EXCITED about today's challenge. This is a 2 part challenge. First part of the challenge is my VERY FIRST sketch. I hope you like it. You can flip it, rotate it, whatever you choose as long as you follow the basic sketch.
Now the second part of this challenge (the twist) is that you must use PAPER PIECING somewhere on your image. I love paper piecing and I think it works GREAT with SHELLY'S IMAGES. So, here is my project, I hope you like it and I can't wait to see what you create!! HAVE FUN:) Remember, that although we'd love to see you use a SHELLY'S IMAGE, it is not required to participate in the challenge.

For details on my card, please visit AUDREY'S BLOG.

Please add your links using the inlinkz tool below.

4 comments:

  1. I love this challenge Audrey. And fantastic job on the card using the April Showers image. I love the puddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Sketch and I just LOVE the TWIST!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete