Thursday, May 6, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge # 3

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge # 3

Good Morning to you.

How nice to you see you back again today. Well of course I teased you a little bit yesterday... so now you're here to see what the challenge will be. Well, I won't keep you waiting any longer.
Today we are going to have a Sketch Challenge:



....here is my example. I choose for the Cake Chef since my son is going to a special college to get educated to be one. The circles are all nested into each other with different patterned papers. And the little mirror tells you that you're the sweetest. I was inspired by the freebie from last friday, did you see all the fabulous sentiment Shelly and Min gave us? You didn't, Hurry up then, go to Shelly's Images and go get this one too.

So are you getting inspired by this one? I do hope so. And the prizes are awesome today, if you use an image from Shelly's Images, and win, you'll win 2 images of you choice. Of course you're free to use other companies images and if you're our weekly winner, you'll win 1 image of your choice.
So let's get busy and show us your work.
Love Marion.

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome challenge Marion! I love this sketch and your card is truly amazing. It is just so fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Card!!! The Sketch is just terrific! I love the story behind your decision to use the Cake Chef too!
    Hugs & Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rhonda what an amazing card you made with one of Shelly's stamps. it is amazing. Love the way you used the sketch.
    thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marion.. this is a fabulous sketch challenge.. can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marion

    Thanks for the invite to come over and have dinner cooked by your son (only joking), I came over to take a look at your lovely sketch and I will see if I get some time to have a play (need to make my cowgirl card for this week)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I submitted my card today using this sketch and also used Marvelous Mondays release of the TULIP... great sketch and great image made for a fabulous card....thanks

    ReplyDelete