Saturday, May 15, 2010

"so long, farewell ...auf weidersehen goodbye"


I am so glad you joined us this week for this week of 'Scrappy-Gone-Wild' on the blog for Shelly's Images! It's been a heap of REAL fun for us papercrafters!! We showed you Shelly's awesome New Release Tulips ......complete with projects from the entire DT!
We also shared a fantastic tutorial on Tuesday showing you how easy it is to make your own easy but fancy looking embellishments. On Wednesday we even showed you what you could use those embellishments to create too!

Don't forget the TTT Challenge -ANYTHING GOES- is still open! We are delighted at all the fabulous creations we've seen! The contest ends on Wednesday, May 19th, 2010 at midnight EST, so you still have plenty of time to play along!Don't forget to enter your own incredible creations!

Although I'll still be here behind the scenes, this weeks blogging is coming to a close for me at Shelly's Images. However, my talented fellow DT friend, Bev has a fan-freakin'-tastic week of fun stuff planned for you! Be sure to come back to see what kind of crazy cool things she has in store for you each day!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome and entertaining! What great inspiration and a good time was had by all! I love these homemade flowers, and the use on the card! Great tutorial links. This is a great place to pop in on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing such a Fab job this week Scrappy! I can't wait for your next DT week. I just don't know how you can possibly top what you did this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FANTASTIC week this week Scrappy!! Great Job!
    Hugs & Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Scrappy thanks for this stunning and inspiring week you made. I loved your tutorial and the cards you made. The challenge is a blast and I love it too....
    Now on to Bev's week and continue the fun...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Scrappy on a fabulous week of great inspiration... I nervously await my turn...I have some things to share with all our new members.

    ReplyDelete