Hello girls, it's time for a new challenge and also our last for this year so a last change for 2012 to win a beautiful prize. This challenge is so great, I bet you have some oldies and some new, so show them off! Our great DT did their utmost to give you some excitement and inspiration, using the gorgeous Image called "Jingle Bells" you can have your own, it's available in the shop.
We would love to have a lot of entries, for entries we have some rules:
1. Put a direct link to your blogpost NOT your entire blog, using mr. Linky beneath.
2. We would LOVE it, when you use an Image of Shelly, but it's not required.
3. Only NEW projects can participate, no backlinking to old ones.
4. Follow the theme (yeah we look into that). Be sure to specify in your post which NEW item you used.
5. Only 5 entries per person.
6. PLEASE turn of your wordverification, we love to comment on your entry but if it's on, it takes too much time.
Have tons of fun with the new Challenge, and since we're ahead of the holidays, the team all wishes you a fabulous Christmas time, with love and health of your families and beloved ones!
Beautiful creations xReplyDelete
These are all gorgeous cards! I love the bells on the cards. So pretty.ReplyDelete
I wanted to let you know I made the Almond Joy cookies. I made some changes in the recipe. I cut back the sugar to 1/2 cup , used vanilla instead of almond flavoring, and used almond kisses in the place of milk chocolate kisses. they are delicious. I made the changes because of allergies and blood sugar issues in the family. Thank you so much. My parents love these. Edwina Brown
I Always love the inspiration on your site. Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous creations DT!ReplyDelete
Lovely DT work. Thank youReplyDelete
Happy New Year to you all
Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the challenge.ReplyDelete
Happy New Year to you all.
Incredible inspiration cards ladies. Thanks for the great challenge...works out perfectly since I have my new die's to use :D Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a safe and wonderful New Year.ReplyDelete