Happy Thursday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
So...let the fun begin!
To start off we want to announce the winner of our
December ... Welcome Winter Challenge.
Our "Beary" Favorite project is #56 Carmen from Carmen's Creations. Carmen, this is a fantastic project. It really goes to show that sometimes simple is truly better. We just absolutely loved the one beautiful snowflake above the wonderful sentiment. Absolutely perfect! Please also be sure to grab your "Beary" Favorite badge here.
Ready for a new challenge?!!?!! We sure hope so!
Our challenges at Shelly's Images will begin on the first Thursday of the month and run through the end of the month. That gives everyone a full month to play along! Be sure to check out the sidebar for a complete list of upcoming challenges, tutorials, and special events.
For our first challenge of the New Year,
our theme is . . .
*Out with the Old, In with the New*
Did you get new crafting goodies from Santa?
Here's your chance to use them and share with us what they are!
New things: red pearls
New things: Cottage Cutz 'Winterland Village' die
New for me is the digi
- Link directly to your blog post entry, NOT your entire blog.
- Shelly's Images are not required (but we'd LOVE to see them). If you do use a Shelly's Images Digi your project could be featured above. Drop by our Digi Shop to get your free digi stamp so you have a chance to be featured.
- New projects only. No back linking.
- Your entry must follow the theme. For this challenge the theme is OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW.
- Challenge entry ends at midnight CST on January 31st. The winner of this challenge will be announced February 6th.
- Please turn off word verification at your blog if you would enjoy a
comment from us. It is just too time consuming to type in word
verification at each challenge entry. Thank you for understanding.
- In your blog post be sure to provide a link to Shelly's Images Blog and list that you are entering our challenge.
is busy for all of us here at Shelly's Images. We do projects with SI
digi stamps and run the challenges just for the love of the hobby. We don't promise to comment on every entry. If you get a comment from us you will know that we loved it enough to drop in and leave a special note.
We look forward to seeing your creation and thanks so much for joining in our challenge fun!
Your turn ... please enter your creations at the Inlinkz below: