Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday......Twin Bags

Hello my friends, it's my turn again to do a tutorial and you all know by now, I love little projects and gift-things. You don't have tot have a lot of things to make something special, you need a dubble printed piece of design paper, 12 x 12 inch, a scoretool, a eyeletsetter, some eyelets and ribbon or twine.....




I use my scorepal, but feel free to do it otherwise, score at 1 and 11 inch.......and fold the piece inside and put on some tape......oohh I forgot, you do need tape or glue.......not much though.....


After putting inside the flaps rotate your paper 90 degrees and score at 3,5 and 8,5 inch, once again fold on the lines and tape the flaps it now should look like the photo beneath....

Now the most hard to explain like above put it on your scorepal and score at 4 1/8 and 5 inch then turn it around (rotate 180 degrees) and score at 4 1/8 again, you have three scorelines, fold them....


After folding it should look like this.........almost there....LOL


Standing up it looks like this, you can see the two bags already, before making twins out of them, put your eyelets in....


After the eyelets put some tape inside and make a twinbag (I made a little mistake and had to cut it loose and ad the eyelets first, you can see I forgot the eyelets in my first attempt......



Now put some ribbon or twin making handles and your twinbags are finished it has the side of 5 x 4 1/8 inche and you can now start decorating it  and filling it with some gifts, a present or something sweet....


I hope you like it and I've giving you some inspiration.........

Hugs Amanda

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW! This is awesome Amanda ... I'm going to make up a few for myself! Thanks so much for the great directions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and thank you for sharing it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great workshop Amanda.
    Wel, done.
    Hugs, marianne

    ReplyDelete