The image is available in the shop. To get you started, the girls made some stunning samples how to use the digi and how diverse it can be used. And so special this time, we have a GUEST DESIGNER, Charlene, thank you so much for your contribution, it's so special, using several digi's......
Special Guest Designer
1. Link directly to your bog, post your entry, not your entire blog.
2. Shelly's Images are NOT requiered (but we do love to see them).
3. New projects only, no backlinking.
4. Your entry must follow the theme, for this challenge it's Star, Stripes and Sparkle.
5. Only FIVE entries per challenge, any additional entries will be deleted in an effort to keep our challenges fair for all participants.
6. Please turn word verificaton off at your blog if you would enjoy a comment from us, it's just too much time to type in word verification at each challenge entry.
7. In your blogpost, make sure to provide a link to Shelly's Images Blog and list that you're entering our Challenge.
Thank you for the challenge - lovely DT projects - enjoy your week!ReplyDelete
Wow ladies, again you have outdone yourselves. Absolutely wonderful creations yet again. Thank you so much for having me as a GD for this challenge. Shelly your images are so fabulous to work with...had so many ideas for them it was hard to "grab" onto one and go with it lol.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous creations from you all xReplyDelete
Gorgeous cards! I love all of them. That is the sweetest image I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing. Edwina BrownReplyDelete
Wow everyone! Amazing entries so far. And such fun to see a few Shelly's Images digis too!ReplyDelete