Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week

Boy, are we just steaming through the month of October!!  Can you believe it's the 13th already?!
WOW, where is the fall going?!

Speaking of fall, I was bopping around the blogs of our wonderful followers today and came across Judy Campbell's "Divine Woman" Blog and was immediately drawn to all her wonderful Halloween cards!

If you haven't been to Judy's Divine Woman blog, definitely a stop you need to make!!

Congrats Judy for being Shelly's Images Fab Follower of the Week! 
We're so happy to have you join us!!
Hugs!
~Min~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! Thanks for choosing me also! I have your blinkie on my blog now. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoy card making and scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Judy. Just visited your blog. Your cards are fabulous. You deserve this award. Hope you'll visit my blog sometime.

    Peggy
    http://dailygracedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Judy! And thanks for adding our blinkie to your blog. I love your blog. And Peggy, I love that you shared your blog address here. There are always so many great blogs to visit so a little reminder is always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete