Thursday, July 19, 2012

TTT Challenge Winners - What the TEXT


Happy Thursday everyone.  We are currently on vacation in Florida and we are very much enjoying some relaxing time at the beach.  But I tore myself away from vacation to come in and announce our winners for our "What the TEXT" challenge.  As many of you probably know by now, I am a sentiment junkie.  I am not sure when my addiction to sentiments started, but I just can't get enough of the meaningful, and quirky, and funny, and loving, and...and...and....well, you get the idea.  I LOVE sentiments.  And everyone who entered our challenge this week really put those sentiments to good work.

The Gold Medal Award winner is Regan from Charmed Stamping
Regan, the DT and I truly loved this project.  The sentiment is awesome and just perfect for this TEXT challenge.  Great, great, great work!  I will be emailing you very soon with your $6 gift voucher.  Please also be sure to grab your Gold Medal Badge here.

Our Silver Medal Award winner is Ellen from ScrapEllen.
Wow, Ellen.  You made our job this week difficult.  Your project is truly stunning too.  The sentiment is also just perfect.  I love all of the detail with the flowers and those beautiful butterflies.  And I love your addition of the cut out grass popped up in front of the image.  A true work of art!   Please be sure to grab the silver medal badge to display at your blog.  You can find your badge here.

And, Our Bronze Medal Award winner is Betty from Crafting with Betty.  Betty, once again we loved your sentiment.  So meaningful.  And the stitching and beautiful flowers are the perfect addition.  We also loved the colors on your project.  Please be sure to grab the bronze medal badge to display at your blog.  You can find your badge here.

Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge this week.  It is so, so, so hard to choose one Gold Medal winner.  Please be sure to join our new challenge which begins today.  And remember that our challenges are now on a new schedule beginning every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.  So you have more time to create and enter.  We can't wait to see what you create.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you all enjoy your wins:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting me as your Gold Medal winner! What an honor! I have already happily spent my prize! :) Thanks again!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete