Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Technique Tuesday at Shelly's Images

Hi again! I'm back with another exciting post! This time I'm here to share a super fun project! Now, normally on Tuesday's we share a tutorial with y'all here at Shelly's Images. However this week, I've encountered a little snafu and Shelly is in the process of rescuing me! (Thanks Shelly!)

Instead, I will show you the cool little treat box I made using a new template I created exclusively for Shelly's Images. I'm thrilled with the way it came out, AND it is so super easy to make! I think you're going to LOVE it...well...as soon as Shelly makes my file legible that is! :p

In the meantime, I hope you'll take a look at my project and leave me some love! Then check back here at Shelly's Images on FRIDAY. That's when you can nab it for yourself FOR FREE!


7 comments:

  1. :)....I almost felt like the title of this post should have been "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties".

    Sometimes tech stuff is a blessing....and other times a nightmare. But we are determined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what talent lurks behind those hands and that mind????? scrappy!!!! how fun and fabulous! shelly is one very lucky lady to have you on her team!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute little box - nice to be able to make these (there are way too darn expensive at the craft store!) Can't wait for the template!! :)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute little gift for goodies!! Looks like some yummy chocolate inside....so do you need my address......wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Linda....Before I could ask for your address I would have to ask if you will be my Valentine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I'm looking forward to creating one of these and getting to use a Martha Stewart punch for that window. I still haven't gotten around to getting some acetate, next on my list!!

    ReplyDelete