Friday, February 11, 2011

Freebie Friday

Good Morning everyone! I hope you've had an awesome week and are ready for a nice, relaxing weekend! I know I am!



As I mentioned earlier this week, we have a special treat for you here at Shelly's Images! Here is you FREE Shelly's Images Template! Below is my sample of what you can make with the template!


All of the instructions as well as the printable template are below. We hope you like it! Don't forget...it is also PERFECT for this weeks TTT Challenge!


Step 1: Print out the template below. There are no adjustments needed - the template is easily printed on a standard 8.5" by 11" sheet of cardstock! Cut out along the SOLID lines. Score along the DOTTED lines.

Step 2: Using your favorite punch or diecut, punch out a window on the panel that is marked with the Shelly's Images watermark.

Step 3: Using your favorite double stick tape or glue, place a piece of acetate on the inside edge of your box. (Note: All lines are on the inside of your box template.)

Step 4: Using a strong adhesive (I used Red Line Tape) adhere the box side. Fold the bottom flaps and tuck tab in. Fill box and close top as desired.


Template:








1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shelly and Yvonne!
    I just got done printing it out, and need to copy the instructions. This looks like an easy one to follow!

    ReplyDelete