Good Morning, everyone!
We are so happy to see you visiting us, once again!
Here we are, with another Tutorial Tuesday!
Today, I'm going to show you how to make an adorable centerpiece for your table. It also makes a great gift idea!
Supplies You Will Need:
Markers or other favorite coloring method
Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
Shishkabob Skewers or very thin wooden dowels cut in pieces
A small Pail, Jar, Pot or other container
Ribbon or other embellishements of your choice
Candy (For this particular one, at least)
A small piece of styrofoam to fit snuggly in the bottom
of your container
Easter grass, tissue paper, or other filler for your container
1. First, you want to color and cut out your images for your centerpiece.
2. Next, turn your cut out images older and Use your hot glue gun to glue the wooden skewers onto the back of your images.
Here, you can see a pic of the glue gun and the images on skewers. The one on the right shows the back of the image. You can see how I have used the hot glue to attach the wooden skewer.
3. Now, you want to place a piece of sytrofoam into the bottom of your container.
4. Place your easter grass, tissue paper or other filler into your container.
5. Next, take the skewer with the image you want as your center point, and stick it into the container, securely into the styrofoam.
6. Continue to place your skewered images into the container, arranging them to create the look you want.
7. Add your candy to the cenierpiece.
8. Finish by adding your ribbon or other embellishment of choice.
9. That's it! All Done!
And here is the finished product:
I hope you've found some inspiration in this simple tutorial. If you create one of your own, we'd love for you to share pics with us!
So fun Sammi! This would be great on the Easter table. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this with us Sammi- it looks really easy peasy and the finished effect is WOW!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Ladies! They are very easy and so much fun to make!ReplyDelete
Such a lovely project, well done Sammi!ReplyDelete