Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our 1st Birthday Party Grand Prize winner!

Thanks again to everyone who helped us celebrate our 1st Birthday.  I truly hope that you all enjoyed the freebies and that you will come back and show us your projects.

Our random Grand Prize winner from the comments is Mel!  Mel was the 23rd comment to the "Ready to Party a little More?!! post.

Congratulations Mel.  You are the winner of a image prize package from Shelly's Images.  Please visit www.shellysimages.com and choose 5 images of your choice.  Email me at shelly@shellysimages.com and let me know which images you chose.  I will email them to you as soon as possible.

Please continue to visit us often.  Become a follower here and sign up for our newsletter to be the most up to date on all of the activities at Shelly's Images.  Go to www.shellysimages.com to sign up for our newsletter.


5 comments:

  1. COngrats, Mel! Thanks for celebrating with Shelly's Images for our first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that I have finally won something. I am just doing email at the moment with my selected images. Thank you so much for your wonderful competition & the chance to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again Mel. I received your email and just sent out your images. Have fun playing with your new digis. :)

    ReplyDelete