Monday, January 24, 2011

Marvelous Monday - Best Friends Forever!

Since our Amanda is out with an injury I am here to show you our Marvelous Monday image for today.  This special image was inspired by my puppy Toby.  He has such expressive eyes and that is really what I wanted to try to capture in this digi.  I think he would be perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day cards and projects.  Click here to go to "Best Friends Forever" at the store.

Here are a few projects from the Design Team.

I love the black and white of Scrappy's card!

Stephanie found some wonderful patterned papers for her card too.  And I think Stephanie really captured the expression in the eyes. (I am so sorry for listing the wrong name on this card earlier.)
 And I love the technique that Sammi used for her card!

Thanks for dropping in today.  Please leave us a little note if you dropped in to see our projects today.  And have a Marvelous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment