Thursday, September 1, 2011

TTT Challenge - Garden Party Winners

The Design Team and I have been chatting about our entries for our Garden Party Challenge.  It is always a hard choice.....but our winners are.....

The Gold Medal Award winner is Charlene from Charlene's Card Creations!
Charlene....the DT and I loved the fold on this project. So very pretty.
This week's Silver Medal Award winner is Karen C. from Busy Busy Honeybees Blog!
Karen...we thought your project was "sew" creative.  (sorry...I couldn't help myself.)  We loved the sentiment and loved the tape measure handle.
Our Bronze Medal Award goes to Carol from CMDesign!
Carol...we loved the colors and layout of your project.  And the buttons in the centers of the flowers are just too cute!
And our Top Hat Award (First name drawn out of the hat) winner is Gale from Gale's Stamping Corner!

Our Gold Medal and Top Hat winners both receive an image of their choice from www.shellysimages.com.  Just email Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com to let her know which image you would like.  And our Silver and Bronze Medal winners both receive a "Buy One Get One Free" voucher to our store.  Just add the words "silver" or "bronze" and your free image choice to the comment section when placing your order.   All medal winners this week can find the medal badge to display at their blog *here*.  We hope that all of our winners this week will proudly display their winning badge.

Congratulations to all of our winners!



3 comments:

  1. Well done to all the winners:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card and for taking the time to let me know. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies for choosing my card! And thank you so much for sending the email to inform me of my win. Would have been here sooner, but my email box is overflowing and I have just now found it! lol Congratulations Karen C and Carol! Guess I'd better get shopping :D

    ReplyDelete