Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Technique Tuesday

Hi girls, it's my turn again, to share something with you. Most of the times I shared a special fold or a little project, giftbox, but not this time, I have something different. But I think it's important. Please use your stuff!!! Pimp up your card!!! I really do love Clean And Simple, but most of the time, we girls forget to use our lovely supplies, I know some of you have stuff they bought and really never ever used it. And it makes such a difference if you DO use them. To show you I have made a card with the wonderful digi Jingle Bells, this is the lay-out and how I colourd it, only using my nesties.
Nothing wrong about it, but we can do better. We can ink the edges of our fabulous designpapers, and please use them, I love layers. Use foam to lift up your image, I used foam behind my nestie and behind my image, so it has more attitude now. Use the wonderful ribbons and lace, use your dies, don't leave them behind.....
Now my card is finished, it has so much more, and if I wanna do something extra I decorate the inside too, it only takes a minute, but it gives an extra touch, don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda, this is an amazing tutorial. I love that you show the difference before inking the edges and after inking. Such a dramatic difference for a really easy step. And I love, love, love that you show the inside of your card decorated. I know I am guilty of working so hard on the outside of my cards and then leaving the insides pretty plain. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS creation Amanda and WOW just these few steps really make a difference! THANKS so much for these wonderful pointers! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truely fabulous and thank you for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Amanda, well done.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I always forget to do the inside. Maybe that should be my New Year Resolution. Thanks for the lesson.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete