Thursday, May 12, 2011

BLING is....

A Girl's Best Friend when you add it to your cards!! =)

I don't know about you, but I can NEVER have enough BLING BLING BLING on my cards!!  I just LOVE it!  Rinestones, Glitter, you name it, if it sparkles, I'm happy to put it on my card!

So, what is today's challenge you may be asking yourself?
BLING'in up your creation of course!!

Bling it up a little or Bling it up A LOT
Sammi has certainly BLINGED up this beauty she created -

Now that Sammi has shared her BLING with you, Let's see YOUR BLING!


Please remember to play by our challenge rules:
- Each Submission Must Be A New Creation - No Backlinking
- Link Your Project With Mr Linky below
- Leave A Comment Below After Linking
And Don't Forget To Check Back On Thursday,

Next Week, To See If You're A Winner!
Happy Craftin'!





4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sammi!!
    Thanks for the fun challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love this challenge :) thank you! All the DT creations are just beautiful! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the challenge. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete