Monday, May 2, 2011

05-02-11 MARVELOUS MONDAY

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Here in Holland we celebrated the Queen's birthday, and the weather was fab, so it was partytime in the whole country.



This Monday our Marvelous Monday Image is "PEKINGESE". I really love this little puppy, but well I love all dogs and puppy's. The Image is available at the store today for a special price, so don't wait and hop over and pick it up!

For inspiration Shelly's team made some brilliant cards


Darlene did some great colouring I love the soft tones she used, the card is so romantic because of the lovely papers and flowers.


Sammi made a wonderfull "thank you" card that will be appreciated by the recipient, look at the claws-embellishments on the left corner above and the lovely ribbon.


Heather has made us a stunning black-white-card to show you a card can be modern too, I adore the lay-out she used.


I just made a square card, the papers fit the Image perfectly I think, bones are on the background and the paper with claws on the front.


Scrappy made this wonderfull card, with such beautifull earth colours, the paper has such a nice structure, look at the dogclaws on the ribbon and the embellishments, they're WOW.

Jen made this project with lots of bling.  And I love her sentiment!  The coloring on this image is just beautiful!!!




We are so happy to have Debbie Harris joining us this week as our Guest Designer!  Debbie made this beautiful easel card.  I love the soft colors and all of the embellishments.  And the shape of  the easel card is just stunning!  Thanks so much for joining us this week Debbie. 

We hope you to give you some ideas how you can use this marvelous Image. Also check the blog tomorrow, for it's Technique Tuesday, it's gonna be a special fold card.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing projects girls! I love how you all brought this cute puppy to life on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job ladies! I just love seeing the same image showcased so many unique ways! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pup! I especially love what Debbie did! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls what a great job! Debbie thanks for beeing our Gest, your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete