Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How to make your own "Pearl" Embellishments

Ready for another tutorial here at Shelly's Images?
Today I am going to show you my technique for making Hot Glue "pearls" or embellishments.  




Hot Glue Pearl Template File
http://www.4shared.com/file/T8qDazvY/gluepearltemplate.html
(technical difficulties...to get this file just copy and paste the above link into your internet browser)

I hope you enjoy our tutorial and I hope you try this technique.  If you use our tutorial be sure to share your projects with us.  We love seeing projects inspired by our tutorials.

We have many, many tutorials here at Shelly's Images.  Visit the labels area on the right side of our blog to see lots of categories for our projects and tutorials.  Or click our "Tutorial Library".  

3 comments:

  1. This is a great tutorial and thank you for sharing this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial on making pearls - I enjoyed watching your demo and I will download the template as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool idea. Never thought of using glue to make my own pearls. Thanks for the video it was great.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete