Thursday, May 10, 2012

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Happy Thursday Everyone and welcome back to another fun challenge at Shelly's Images!

Today's a HAPPY DAY ... and come to think of it ... that happens to be our theme for today's challenge!!

"C'mon, Let's get HAPPY!"
(Use something that makes YOU HAPPY!)

The possibilities are ENDLESS and we can't wait to see your creations!  I'm sure what you will share with us today will make US happy too!
CAROUSEL
Our FEATURED image today is "Carousel" and can be purchased TODAY ONLY at a REDUCED PRICE!!  Click on the image name below the watermarked photo to go directly to it's location in our new store!  (Have you registered at the new store?  Hurry ... there are perks for doing that!)

Now let's see what our very talented team has to share with you today and hear what makes THEM HAPPY!

Amanda says, "Using flowers & brads makes me Happy!"

 LISA (Amanda's daughter)
 Amanda says, "Lisa loves making cards with the Images of Shelly, and then of course using mama's new design papers! That makes her happy!"

 Jen says, "C'mon - bling makes me happy - I'm a GIRL!"

Darlene says, "Making homemade paper flowers has been my latest crafting joy!"
 
Pandy says, "My cuttlebug and inks make me happy!"

Sammi says, "Bright colors make me happy and carousel horses make me happy because they remind me of going to the local fair as a kid and riding the carousel."
 
Stephanie's being a little 'quiet' on the subject ... 
I guess she finds happiness in ALL THINGS CRAFTY!

Now it's YOUR turn!  We hope you will share your creations and happiness here with us at Shelly's Images.  Please remember we have a FIVE entry limit and you have until noon on Wednesday, May 16th to enter your creation(s).  Have FUN and BE HAPPY!





1 comment:

  1. fabulous DT projects ...thanks for all the inspiration and great challenges
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete