Thursday, December 15, 2011

TTT Challenge Winners - There's no business like SNOW business


What a stunning group of snowy projects everyone entered during our 2 week challenge.  We had 85 entries so that means we will have our normal Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Top Hat selections and we will have 3 additional Top Hat winners to represent an extra winner for every 25 entries.  Lots of winners to announce so lets get right to it.

The Gold Medal Award winner is DQ from Queelisters Place. DQ we loved the beautiful shaker card you made.  I love cards and projects with little surprises.  And a shaker card was PERFECT for our SNOW business challenge.
This week's Silver Medal Award winner is Mary C. from My True Blue Creations.  Mary, your card is fabulous!  We loved so many things about it.  Love the layered fancy snowflakes. Love, loved the colors. Love, love, LOVED the little jingle bells hanging from the bow.  Just brilliantly done!
Our Bronze Medal Award goes to Sandra from Nanagramps Craft Designs.  Sandra, thanks so much for using our Snow Sign freebie for your project this week!  It turned out just perfect.  I love the added text.  And thanks very much for helping us spread the word about our 12 Days of Christmas event.
And the Top Hat Award (first name out of the hat using random.org) is Sunshine Honeybee. Such a cute project and I love the gathered ribbon on the side.
Top Hat Award - Bonus #1 - goes to Patty from Patty's Kreativ Seite .  Another beautiful snowflake cut out.
Top Hat Award - Bonus #2 - goes to Robin from Robin's Reflections.  This adorable project reminds me of those adorable elementary school Christmas programs that we attended for years.  Since our youngest started middle school this year, we don't have a Christmas program to go to.  :(
Top Hat Award - Bonus #3 - goes to Borqna from Borqna Venkova Blogspot. Love the facial expressions on this cute snowman family.


Our Gold Medal and Top Hat winners all receive an image of their choice (up to $3 value) from www.shellysimages.com.  Just email Shelly at shelly@shellysimages.com to let her know which image you would like.  And our Silver and Bronze Medal winners both receive a "Buy One Get One Free" voucher to our store (buy one image and get a second image of equal or lesser value free).  Just add the words "silver" or "bronze" and your free image choice to the comment section when placing your order.   All medal winners this week can find the medal badge to display at their blog *here*.  We hope that all of our winners this week will proudly display their winning badge.


6 comments:

  1. Excited that my name was drawn as Top Hat first name and have emailed you my digi selection.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am very happy to win the top hat #1, I want to have THEJ8 this is the best gift, kitty under the tree, because it is so cute, I have 4 cats and I love them. they are my gifts....
    thanks for coosing me and hugs, patty
    greetings from germany!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Shelly, Thank you so much as l am the Bronze winner l so enjoyed the challenges and will be putting my order in shortly, Congratulations to all to took part and to all the winners:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to our winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to win the top hat #3! Тhanks for coosing me!
    I'm just a contractor - I had a beautiful picture, nice paper and a good sketch.
    Chistmas Wishes - A Family - I hope many children fatherless find their family!
    I would like to take Hummingbird - Product Code: HUMV4
    Happy Holidays!
    HUGS, Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Just saw that I won,
    Congrats to all the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete