Thanks again to everyone who joined us for our 12 Days of Christmas event.
I had such fun reading the posts and emails from everyone. We got so many nice notes from all of our Shelly's Images friends. I always hate to see anything come to an end so the end of our 12 Days of Christmas leaves me feeling kind of sad.
But.....the great news is that we get to announce the winners from the games that we played. I will give a rundown of each day with a link.
- 1st Day of Christmas: Our current challenge is still open. You have until Wednesday at midnight to enter your "SNOW" project. Winners will be announced on Thursday and our new challenge will begin.
- 2nd Day of Christmas: We offered our "Snow Sign" freebie.
- 3rd Day of Christmas: Share your favorite Christmas decoration. Our winner is Sandra H. Congratulations Sandra! And what a deserved win. I think Sandra played along with every one of our challenges! Sandra wins an image of her choice from our store. Please see the bottom of this post for instructions on collecting your prize.
- 4th Day of Christmas: Our video tutorial is still available for everyone.
- 5th Day of Christmas: Everyone had such fun with our "Guess How Many" Game. Congratulations Michelle! The correct number of candies in the jar was 87 and your guess of 86 was the closest. You win an image of your choice from our store. Please see the bottom of this post for instructions on collecting your prize.
- 6th Day of Christmas: Crafty letter to Santa. I LOVED reading these letters. What fun! Our random winner is Jennyfer - Scrap a la Jen. I am so curious about what Santa's special surprise is rather than traditional cookies and milk. Jennyfer wins a very special "Shelly's Images" mug and an image of her choice from our store. And since this was such fun I decided to draw one more winner. Our second winner is Michaela! Michaela, you win an image of your choice from our store. Jennyfer and Michaela please see the bottom of this post for instructions on collecting your prizes.
- 7th Day of Christmas - Cookie Exchange. Our random winner from our cookie posts is Patti P. Patti, you win 3 images of your choice (up to $9 in value) from our store. Please see the bottom of this post for instructions on collecting your prizes.
- 8th Day of Christmas - Our special Elf Chef freebie. If you missed out on this image it will be available at the store very soon. Sandra from Nanagramps, please email me. I left a comment at your blog. :)
- 9th Day of Christmas - We had another wonderful freebie. I hope you didn't miss our "Snow Cloud" image.
- 10th Day of Christmas - Open the presents under the Shelly's Images tree. This one was SUCH fun. We will have to be sure to do this again next year. We promised the presents to at least one random comment. But since we got so many entries I am going to draw 3 lucky winners to get all 4 digi stamps found under the tree and 4 winners to receive their choice of one digi stamp from our store. Our winners for all 4 of the digi stamps are Pauline Lindley, Sharon Swain, and Reva Garrett. And our winners of one digi stamp of their choice are Sara Ament, Pattie Painter, Ella, and Kelley Roth. Please see the bottom of this post for instructions on collecting your prizes.
- 11th Day of Christmas - A gift card tutorial.
- 12th Day of Christmas - Our Christmas Sock Swap. Our random winner is Anne-Marie. I loved the fun emails and blog posts from everyone. Anne-Marie, you win your choice of 3 images from the store. Please see the bottom of this post for instructions on claiming your prize.
Whew....what fun! Congratulations to the winners and thanks so much to all who played along!
If you are the winner of digi stamps from our store please visit www.shellysimages.com and choose your favorite(s). Email Shelly at email@example.com to let her know which image(s) you would like to receive. Be sure to put which day of Christmas you are a winner for in the subject line of your email. I get a ton of emails and I don't want to miss out on sending any of the prizes out. Jennyfer, please be sure to include your mailing address with your email so that I can send your special mug. I will do my very best to email prizes out as soon as possible. If you don't hear from me within 48 hours of emailing then please email me again. :)