Thursday, March 3, 2011

TTT Challenge - 3/3/11 - Layers, Layers, LOTS of Layers

It's time for our new challenge!  Today is Terrifically Thrilling Thursday!  I hope you are having a fabulous week and ready to participate in our new challenge.

Our challenge this week is Lots of Layers-use at least 3 layers on your project this week. 

Don't forget you can now plan ahead.  Our upcoming challenges are listed on the sidebar for your convenience.

The Design Team will be offering up some inspiration for you every week.  Here is our inspiration this week.  Min has made this beautiful card using the image "Basket."

Please remember our challenge rules and follow them:
* No back linking to older posts. Each submission must be a new creation.
* Leave a comment here at the blog.
* Enter your creation, below, with Inlinkz!

Thanks for joining us this week - we can't wait to see ALL YOUR LAYERS!!



14 comments:

  1. Great challenge and wonderful blog, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this challenge is right up my alley! I love, love, love to layer on my scrapbook LOs as well as my cards. Thanks for such a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this my first here, and I hope I have done all I should. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Shelly and DT ladies.....I am back again LOL..love the DT card and great challenge wohooo.....so I just had to play along....Thank you Hugs Terry and have a fab weekend. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards ladies and a great theme

    Georgie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sample card Shelly! Thank you for a fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sweet comments and all of the stunning entries! We are so happy to see so many entries from challengers that are new to Shelly's Images. Please visit us often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love layers! Great challenge! I love the sample. The colors and flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great challenge Shelly. Gorgeous inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi shelly
    thanks for your lovely comments on my pop up box card [chall entry no 52]
    i will be putting a tutorial on my blog tomorrow how to make it
    thanks again
    ps there is candy on there up for grabs too
    tracey x
    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge,fab blog.
    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the basket and the dimensional flowers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous inspiration! I'm new here and hope to be back. Thanks for the chance to play.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been to visit everyone and what a fantastic group of entries! Thank you all so much.

    Hi Sarah! We are so happy that you are new with us. We hope you visit often.

    ReplyDelete