Thursday, March 24, 2011

3-24 Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Today is Terrifically Thrilling Thursday, which means it's time for a new challenge! With the weather finally starting to warm up around here, I am *SO* ready for this weeks challenge!

Our TTT Challenge this week is 'Think Warm', use mostly warm colors - Reds, Yellows, and Oranges on your cards or papercrafting projects! Check out my sample below featuring Shelly's Images  Happy Hour Pineapple below!


Our upcoming challenges are now listed on the sidebar for your convenience! Check it out and get those creative juices flowin'! We live to inspire you and can't wait to see what you create!!




5 comments:

  1. Wow Scrappy! What a beautiful card! I love the way that the straw disappears down into the drink. And the shading of the drink is JUST amazing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I can almost hear the waves crashing against the shore and the warm salty air against my face, oh wait, that's the snowy cold air against my face.....I guess we can all dream, can't we?! Amen for Jimmy Buffet
    Awesome Challenge & project!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, so warm, such nice colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Great Challenge! And lovely DT inspiration. Judy x

    ReplyDelete