Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let's Play With Ribbon for our Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge!

It's time for another Terrifically Thrilling Thursday, challenge!

I'm sure you remember, that on Tuesday, I showed you how to make a 2 x 2 ribbon weaved square. Today, as promised, I'm going to show you a card made using that same ribbon weaved square.

Since we are featuring a card made with the ribbon weaved square, its only fitting that we ask you to use some ribbon in or on your project, this week.

That's right! We have an easy challenge for you this week! We want to see ribbon with your challenge entries!!

Here is my card, using the ribbon weaved square from Tuesday's Technique Tuesday Tutorial:






Now that I've showed you my card made with the ribbon weaved square, let's see your creations using ribbon! Get Creative and think outside the box!


Please remember our challenge rules and follow them:

* No backlinking to older posts. Each submission must be a new creation.
* Leave a comment here at the blog.
* Enter your creation, below, with Inlinkz!



19 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon weaving....off to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!!! I love the ribbons in projects) But it is not easy to get any ribbons where I am living - this makes me upset a lot...
    Hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr.....sorry that the thumbnails aren't showing for this round.

    Larisa....sorry that it is so hard to get ribbons there. That would be upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Your card is gorgeous!!! I have never tried ribbon weaving, but I am definitely going to give it a try...when I muster up enough courage. Thank you for a fun challenge...I can honestly say that I am a ribbon addict:o) This gives me reason to pull out some spools and play:) Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why thumbnails arent showing? Maybe I clicked the wrong thing somehow when setting up Mr Linky. Or maybe Mr Linky is just being crazy, again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the compliments on the card, ladies. I'm glad you all like it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the comments. Thanks everyone! Kirei....I can't wait to see what you create.

    Sammi...I think it is my fault. I only paid for a 1 month in-linkz because I wanted to see how it was going to work. So I think that our month ran out before you posted this challenge. :( I paid for 6 months last night so we should have thumbnails now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that weaved ribbon square!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the ribbon weaving xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge! Beautiful card! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ribbon weaving, another thing on my list of things to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sammi! Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Great job on the ribbon weaving too!
    ☺ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a neat technique.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so happy to see so many entries and so many new friends. :)

    You are all keeping me so busy with commenting, but I am enjoying every minute of visiting your blogs. And thanks so much for all of the lovely comments here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful ribbon card! Thank you for a fun challenge too! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful DT Cards! Thanks for the challenge. Hugs, Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete