Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh SCRAP!!!

Happy Terrifically Thrilling Thursday!!
Today is a great day for several reason!  

One reason, I've been trying to find my Turkey Day After Dinner invitations that I made weeks ago - I was telling Shelly last night when I talked to her that I felt like a crazy lady and that my passport was stamped for a one way trip to crazy town.
Well, last night - the seas parted and WAA HOO - I found (and MAILED) the Turkey Day invitations....Actually, my WONDERFULLY hubby located them!  =)

YAH HOO!!!

A second reason today is great - 
It's a Challenge Thursday and the design team whipped up some AWESOME Noel Christmas cards using this FABULOUS Noel image!
AND our OH SCRAP Challenge


Can you believe we're breaking out the Christmas Cards already?  It seems like just yesterday it was sweltering hot and July!  

The OH SCRAP challenge?  Other than the base of your card, use SCRAPS to make your amazing creations.

Ready for a little inspiration?
OH SCRAP - here we go!

Marianne

Miranda

Darlene

Jackie

Priscilla


So, wanna play along with our  OH SCRAP challenge??
Get out your SCRAPS  and get creating!
Happy Craftin'!


5 comments:

  1. YIPPEEE!!! The Turkey Day invitations are found! Whew. Crisis averted!!! ;)
    What a great challenge and such awesome cards by our amazing DT. Way to go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow brilliant scraps make wonderful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous selection of cards by the DT, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a fun Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a fun challenge - thanks.

    ReplyDelete