Thursday, September 6, 2012

TTT Challenge Winners - Color Challenge


Hi everyone!
I hope this post finds everyone well and inspired.  I don't know about your house, but things have sure changed in the last few weeks at my house.  We are back to the days of asking "do you have any homework?"  Not to mention volleyball practices and games.  That means that the Holidays are right around the corner.  I know I am itching to make some Halloween and Christmas projects.

It is time to announce the winners of our Color Challenge.  Thanks so much to our friends who took the time to enter this challenge.  Every so often we like to have challenges that are a little more specific and make you think outside the box a little more. 
Our winners for this challenge are.....


The Gold Medal Award winner is Laine from Dream Laine.

Laine we loved the colors you chose for your project and we felt that your creation was perfect for our color challenge.  I love the punches and the pearls and especially love that beautiful butterfly over the ribbon.  I will be emailing you very soon with your $6 gift voucher.  Please also be sure to grab your Gold Medal Badge here.


Our Silver Medal Award winner is Nana Connie from Grammy's Attic.

So cute!  And the sentiment is just too adorable!!!!  I have to make a project with this sentiment soon.  Thanks so much for the inspiration.   Please be sure to grab the silver medal badge to display at your blog.  You can find your badge here.


And, Our Bronze Medal Award winner is Carol Gill from Crafty Stamper. Carol, first I have to say that I am so jealous that you got your first eggs.  I had a chicken house a few years ago and miss it so much.   We love your project for our challenge.  It fit in perfectly with the "Back to School" theme that we used for our DT projects.  I also love how you layered the two images.  Please be sure to grab the bronze medal badge to display at your blog.  You can find your badge here.


Our new challenge kicks off today and it is one of your favorites.  Get ready to "Show us what you got!!!"

5 comments:

  1. Maqny congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card for the bronze award and congratulations to the other winners
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as your Gold Medal Winner for the Colour Challenge. I am so thrilled and delighted. Many congratulations to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card! I have grabbed my badge and will be posting it to my blog as soon as I can find a spare minute. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, Laine, and Connie...thanks so much for dropping in and posting. It is such a thrill to hear from each of the winners. And thanks again to everyone who entered.

    ReplyDelete