Thursday, August 2, 2012

TTT Challenge Winner's - Show Us What You Got!!! Christmas Edition


Wow!  Thanks everyone!  Your creations helped me feel a little cooler these last two weeks.  It has been SO hot and looking at the Christmas creations makes me long for a few snow flakes.  :)  Someone remind me that I said that when I complain about the bitterly cold winter weather.  

The Gold Medal Award winner is Carol from Crafty-Stamper
Carol this is the perfect project for our challenge this week.  And I can almost feel those cold snowflakes.  We loved the layout of this project.  Your star embellishments are the perfect addition to this cute digi stamp.  I will be emailing you very soon with your $6 gift voucher.  Please also be sure to grab your Gold Medal Badge here.

Our Silver Medal Award winner is Rina from Scrapbook Fashionista.
Rina, we loved all of the details on this beautiful shaped easel card.  It feels so warm and welcoming.  Oh, and I had to visit your other site too.  I LOVE Cocker Spaniels!  Please be sure to grab the silver medal badge to display at your blog.  You can find your badge here.

And, Our Bronze Medal Award winner is Shell from The Camels Hump.  Shell, we just loved the folding you did for the Christmas tree on this awesome project.  We hope you had a wonderful "belated" honeymoon weekend.  :)  Please be sure to grab the bronze medal badge to display at your blog.  You can find your badge here.

Thank you all so much again for the beautiful entries.  I am always inspired by the projects that are entered.  Please be sure to enter our new challenge that begins today. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my Bronze Award & yes thank you we had an amazing belated honeymoon!
    huge hugs shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to you all enjoy your prizes, xx

    ReplyDelete