Monday, July 18, 2011

Let the party begin! Shelly's Images Game Board

Yippeee!!!  My birthday is Friday so I thought we would party all week long! 


Are you ready for lots of fun and great prizes?  I sure hope so.  We have so much fun planned.  I wish I could show you all of the "behind the scenes" work that the Design Team and I have been doing to put together this fantastic week of fun, games, and prizes.  My heartfelt thanks to all of my SI Girls for everything they do to make Shelly's Images so great!

So on this first day of our week long party we will begin our Shelly's Images Board Game.  Thanks so much to Jen for creating this amazing game. 

Here are the rules for our Board Game. 
  • All projects must use any digi from Shelly's Images.
  • All projects must be added using our link tool below.
  • After you link your project you must make a comment to this post including the number assigned in the link tool and the number you chose on the game board.  Each game number can only be used once and only one prize will be awarded for each game space.  I will do my best to keep this post updated as to which numbers have been chosen.  If two people choose the same number then the first person who chose the number will win the prize.  
  • You will have until Thursday at midnight to enter your project.  But be sure to enter early so that you get your favorite game space.
  • Not all game spaces contain prizes.
  • If all numbers on the game board are chosen then we will add more game boards.  So play often and have fun!
Prizes will include...a very special Shelly's Images coffee mug, Art Advisor (help design a brand new digi and receive that digi), one free digi of winner's choice every month for the remainder of 2011, free digi of winner's choice....just to name a few.

8 comments:

  1. Wow...sounds like a great Birthday party Shelly! It's my dd's birthday this week too...she turns 19 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops...I just about forgot....HAPPY BIRTHDAY early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)....I am turning 19 too! (ha....actually....so glad that I am not. I wouldn't want to be 19 again)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've added this on my 'to do' list. I should be able to enter in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hope you can play along Sandi! I know everyone is so busy, but I would love to see some projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if I interpret the instructions correctly. The inlinkz number is 1, since I'm first that would make sense.
    I choose number 7 (seven) from the game board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun. I'll have to go check what images I have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect Sandi. Thanks so much for the entry. :)

    Rhonda...I so hope you have time to do a project to enter.

    ReplyDelete