Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!

Whew, can you believe it's September 1st already?! 
WHERE OH WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?!

Can I tell you what I love about our blog (and blogging in general)? 
We get the chance to meet people from all over the world.
And today we get to meet this week's Fab Follower Debbie Harris who hails from Cape Town, South Africa and is the owner of the DKH Designs blog.
If you haven't been to Debbie's blog, be sure to check it out because she makes some of the cutest cards - just looking through her creations has inspired me to use a few things that I've had sitting in my studio for a bit! 

Heck, you could even use a stop at her blog as a Geography lesson.....Yep, back to school!


Congrats Debbie for being this week's Fab Follower of the week at Shelly's Images!!
We are so glad to have you!

Hugs!
~Min~

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie. And thanks so much for sharing so many of your Santa projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debbie! :) So glad you are hanging around and following the SI Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, this is such an honour!!! I am thrilled! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete